Eden-nya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scanlation group and community around the manga Dreamland

-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
69.99 € 139.99 €
Voir le deal

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Important] How to join the team ?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Important] How to join the team ? Empty [Important] How to join the team ? Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:00 pm

Deman

Deman
Admin

If you want to join the team, you have to create a topic about the job you would like to do.
For exemple, if you want to be a translator :
[Translation] Your username

As soon as we are aware of your proposition, we will give you a test on the same topic, to see if you can do the job.
Don't worry, nothing very difficult !

We're looking for :
Translators
Typesetters/editors (Good level)

Smile

http://eden-nya.net

2[Important] How to join the team ? Empty Re: [Important] How to join the team ? Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:05 pm

autumnSkies

autumnSkies

Update !

We're looking for cute girls living in Paris (age 18-21), but maybe more importantly (maybe, I'm not sure), we're looking for:

-Proofreaders
which are : Native English or French speakers with good French or English skills.
-Cute girls

Also, please make some effort into making a little introduction of yourself while applying (age, location, sex, studies or job, why us?, what you can do, why you want to do it, etc... write something!), I mean, I don't want someone I really don't know in a team. I work with people I like, not with some-random-guys-picked-up-in-a-crowd-because-he-can-translate. Smile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum