Eden-nya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scanlation group and community around the manga Dreamland

Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

You are not connected. Please login or register

What manga are you currently reading?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What manga are you currently reading? Empty What manga are you currently reading? Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:22 pm

Deman

Deman
Admin

Hey!
So let's see what are the manga you're currently reading, or anime you're watching...
Concerning me, I'm reading GTO shonan 14 days, Kimi no iru machi, The Breaker new Wave, Dreamland ( uh uh Very Happy... Volume 9 was hot but I'm not gonna spoil), Gantz, Code:Breaker...
I'm watching Darker than Black and Summer wars!

How about you?

http://eden-nya.net

autumnSkies

autumnSkies

Mmm... currently with mangas:
Air Gear
Bleach
Defense Devil
Fairy Tail
Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Ilya 2wei
History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi
Katekyoushi Hitman Reborn!
MiXiM11
Nagato Yuki-chan no Shoushitsu
Naruto
One Piece!!! FUCK YEAH! Very Happy
Psyren (but it ended Sad)
Saint Seiya - The Lost Canvas
Soul Eater
Suzumiya Haruhi
Zettai Karen Children

Yeah, that's a lot of Shounen, but I mostly read WSJ and Shonen Sunday. :3

I dropped Gantz, I really, really don't like it, even after reading like 280 chapters of it...

I don't have much time to check out animes, so I have lot of them standing by.

Weekly, I'm watching:
Shinryaku! Ika Musume
Star Driver (KIRABOSHI!)
Super Robot Taisen OG - The Inspector
To Aru Majutsu no Index II.

Things I'm looking forward to are animes like Gundam Unicorn (03... wait for May 2011 T_T), Shakugan no Shana (3rd season... no broadcasting date yet), Macross Frontier (2nd Movie), Saint Seiya - Lost Canvas OVA (once every three months or so I believe =_=), Gundam 00 the Movie, the last Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles OVA, K-ON! the Movie... and a lot more I guess!

I put Kiddy Grade, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan II on hold, but I soon plan to finish them... along with lots of others animes such as Valkyria Chronicles, Seiken no Blacksmith, Kobato., Nodame Cantabile... erg... Sad
As for movies, I really want to start with Summer Wars or Eden of the East's first movie, Kara no Kyoukai, Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu, Evangelion 1.11 & 2.22... aaah, well, there's so much thing to do! =_=

This thread is very depressing. I want to watch all of my animes.
This thread is too depressing. I feel like an otaku now.

Chockeh

Chockeh

Read too many manga (like you guys Very Happy).
We pretty much have the same tastes.
My current favorite is Holyland.

dude

I'm reading GTO shonan 14 days, Kimi no iru machi, The Breaker new Wave, Dreamland
Lol it's exactly the same for me :p
to type down all of the mangas i peek into would overstrain my fingers Very Happy
im yearningly waitin for Nyan koi! to release another season Smile

yey this was my first post in the forum Very Happy

Deman

Deman
Admin

Hey welcome on the forum Smile
Nice we have the same tastes!
I also love Nyan Koi, but it is not released fast ( in the manga version)... Crying or Very sad

dude

Same goes for the anime ;(

did you read my pm? Very Happy

Tengudo

Tengudo

Hi all, new here still but wanted to try and post into a couple topics just to become familiar with everyone.

I'm really into supernatural manga so essentially everything i read is somehow centered around that.

As of right now i'm reading:
Naruto
Bleach (begrudgingly, i honestly have no clue what the author is doing with this series now)
Break Blade
Kandachime
Aflame Inferno
Tasogare Otome x Amnesia
Sankarea
Arago
Witch Hunter
Kazan
Dragon Who
Jackals
Black Rose Alice
Deadman Wonderland
Hell Blade
Vinland Saga
Blood Lad
Dragon Eye
Dohran
Aphorism
XBlade
Kubera
Kitsune no Yomeiri
Sengoku Youko
Knight Run
Accel World
And of course, Dreamland

Mangas that finished that I have enjoyed
Trace
Mirai Nikki
+Anima

I also watch a lot of live action stuff from Japan, mainly Kamen Rider. Kamen Rider Kabuto was my absolute favorite and i'm currently watching Kamen Rider OOO right now.

Last edited by Tengudo on Thu May 12, 2011 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : how could i forget the manga that led me here lol??)

8What manga are you currently reading? Empty Re: What manga are you currently reading? Thu May 12, 2011 10:00 pm

Deman

Deman
Admin

You've got some nice readings!
If you're into supernatural mangas, you should read ghost hunt (even if it's a shoujo), it's pretty cool!

9What manga are you currently reading? Empty Re: What manga are you currently reading? Thu May 12, 2011 11:15 pm

Tengudo

Tengudo

i actually watched the anime version of that and really liked it. i thought they did a really good job of not only creating a suspenseful atmosphere but also making some genuinely creepy and scary scenarios. I can honestly say it got my horror movie scarediness going when the main character was brought to the room where the ghost was coming out of the bathtub filled with blood.

10What manga are you currently reading? Empty Re: What manga are you currently reading? Fri May 13, 2011 5:33 pm

autumnSkies

autumnSkies

You should read One Piece, Gintama and Toriko. These are freaking epic Shounens... I can understand that you may not like the art, but you're missing something if you don't.
You're wasting your time with Bleach... read those legends, you shall not stop once you have started!

Oh, and if you have never read/watched Break Blade, you should as well guys, that's a pretty cool story with nice drawings! There are 4 movies atm and about ~95 chapters, the manga is still not finished, I feel that it's kinda rushed but it still looks good to me, I hope it goes on.

11What manga are you currently reading? Empty Re: What manga are you currently reading? Fri May 13, 2011 6:38 pm

Tengudo

Tengudo

yeah the art is essentially what keeps me from One Piece. I've heard from many people over the years how good and epic the storyline is and i've even wikipedia'd the story to read about the characters. As much as i think i could like it i seem to be too hung up on both story and visuals. i've read synopses before starting a manga and been like "hell yeah this is gonna be awesome" and within the first few pages the artwork is either too cluttered or just not to my taste and i can't continue with it.

Zetman is one of those exceptions that i view as kind of cluttered due to its focus on realism and anatomy as well as the serious tone of the story.

12What manga are you currently reading? Empty Re: What manga are you currently reading? Fri May 13, 2011 6:41 pm

autumnSkies

autumnSkies

The art has improved since then, that's still something particular but it really fits the universe of One Piece... but you had to get past the first 15-20 volumes in order to see some real improvements.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]