Eden-nya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scanlation group and community around the manga Dreamland

Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dreamland - Chapter 39

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dreamland - Chapter 39 Empty Dreamland - Chapter 39 Fri May 20, 2011 6:16 pm

Deman

Deman
Admin

Sorry for being late!

Chapter Title : The Bac

Preview :

Dreamland - Chapter 39 Prevchap39

Download the chapter

http://eden-nya.net

2Dreamland - Chapter 39 Empty Re: Dreamland - Chapter 39 Fri May 20, 2011 7:21 pm

thedeftones

thanks for the chapter

3Dreamland - Chapter 39 Empty Re: Dreamland - Chapter 39 Fri May 20, 2011 10:55 pm

Karak_Karagin

Thanks for the Chapter!

4Dreamland - Chapter 39 Empty thanks Sat May 21, 2011 4:00 am

likenem

Screw standardized test

5Dreamland - Chapter 39 Empty Re: Dreamland - Chapter 39 Mon May 23, 2011 12:53 am

Karak_Karagin

likenem wrote:Screw standardized test

Which one did you just take?

6Dreamland - Chapter 39 Empty Re: Dreamland - Chapter 39 Mon May 23, 2011 2:37 am

likenem

Karak_Karagin wrote:
likenem wrote:Screw standardized test

Which one did you just take?
The ACT did horrible the first time a lot better the second a lot better third time I did bad again proving you can just get lucky enough to score high enough to get in college

7Dreamland - Chapter 39 Empty Re: Dreamland - Chapter 39 Mon May 23, 2011 8:34 pm

Karak_Karagin

Don't be too down on your self. ACT was a lot harder for me. I did better on the SAT. But all of them pail in comparison to the Grad. School tests that you have to take. I wouldn't touch those with a ten foot stick.

8Dreamland - Chapter 39 Empty Re: Dreamland - Chapter 39 Tue May 24, 2011 1:10 am

likenem

Karak_Karagin wrote:Don't be too down on your self. ACT was a lot harder for me. I did better on the SAT. But all of them pail in comparison to the Grad. School tests that you have to take. I wouldn't touch those with a ten foot stick.
yeah I heard the same thing your highest score gets replaced by your newest test score

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum