Eden-nya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scanlation group and community around the manga Dreamland

Le deal à ne pas rater :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 Électhor-ex : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

You are not connected. Please login or register

Proofreader

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Proofreader Empty Proofreader Thu May 12, 2011 3:17 am

Tengudo

Tengudo

Hey there, my name is Mike. You can also call me Tendou, either is fine. I was reading through the mangafox forums recently and saw that your team might still be in need of proofreaders. I was referred here by Deman and am now posting an official request for recruitment.

I'm a born and raised native English speaking American and I have loved Dreamland since it was first posted to Mangafox. I'd like to help out in any way I can to contribute to the quality of the releases.

If necessary, my wife is part french. While she hasn't spoken the language in about six years, she has a grasp of the fundamentals and could probably help to clear up misunderstandings or put a phrase to proper terms in French if I can't explain properly in English.

Lastly, thank you to everyone who has helped to put out the chapters of Dreamland as consistently as they have been. It has been wonderful seeing how the story has developed and I can't wait to read more.

2Proofreader Empty Re: Proofreader Thu May 12, 2011 3:58 pm

Deman

Deman
Admin

Hey!

Thanks for your support. Smile
Wlecome on the forums.

I won't give you a test, I think the best for you is to work directly on the next chapter, as soon as the translation is out.

So, now as a member of the team, you have access to the Team forums.
In the Translation forum, there is a thread explaining how to process for proofreading.

Good luck! Smile

http://eden-nya.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum