Eden-nya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scanlation group and community around the manga Dreamland

Le Deal du moment : -45%
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre ...
Voir le deal
339 €

You are not connected. Please login or register

[translator] Mavis

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 [translator] Mavis Empty [translator] Mavis Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:54 am

mavis86

hy guys, im mavis. i grew up in presence of french and english my whole life. and i already have like 9 or 10 books (dreamland) in french. so i would like to give it a try with the translation. never done something like that before. but its worth a try right?

mavis Smile

2 [translator] Mavis Empty Re: [translator] Mavis Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:11 am

autumnSkies

autumnSkies

Wow... what's up, why are there so many translators spawning like cows in Mulgore ? XD
Uh... I dunno, I'll let Deman tell you if we need more translators. I think he'd be more delighted with typesetters and/or raw providers and/or cleaners, I dunno.

He'll answer soon enough I guess. :p

3 [translator] Mavis Empty Re: [translator] Mavis Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:02 pm

Deman

Deman
Admin

Welcome to you !

Well, I'd say I don't need any help in scanning raws, cause the fact I do it myself helps me for the cleaning by choosing some settings (format, level of colors...).
And concerning the type setting, thats something I like to do Smile
And I must admit all of this doesn't take so much time.

Concerning the translation propositions, I think you should take the decisions.
I must say that the translating step is what takes the most of time. So I don't think it would be this bad to have new translators to help.
But, I think we'd need one or two proof-readers, cause I know that it takes you a lot of time also.

http://eden-nya.net

4 [translator] Mavis Empty Re: [translator] Mavis Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:13 pm

autumnSkies

autumnSkies

Yeah, it is true indeed that I NEED one or more proof readers... or maybe translators that do not need to be proof read, but I dunno.

We really need either native French who are good enough with English or native English who are good enough with French... so I dunno.

Are you one of them? XD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum