Eden-nya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scanlation group and community around the manga Dreamland

-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 litres (Anthracite)
79 € 99 €
Voir le deal

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Translator (or else)] zetrashman

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Translator (or else)] zetrashman Empty [Translator (or else)] zetrashman Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:35 pm

zetrashman

Sorry I'm no cute girl BUT! i'm a french guy (living in Tahiti, 17 years old and all the things you say when you meet some new guys), and a big dreamland fan, so I just want to help (if you need help, it would be dumb if you don't), cause i find it great that dreamland gets English Readers.

A plus, à la revoyure et tout ça.

2[Translator (or else)] zetrashman Empty Re: [Translator (or else)] zetrashman Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:59 pm

Deman

Deman
Admin

Hello!
AutumnSkies handle the Translation Recruitement. Lets wait for what he will say!
What I can say for the moment is that we more looking for proofreaders than translators Smile

http://eden-nya.net

3[Translator (or else)] zetrashman Empty Re: [Translator (or else)] zetrashman Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:12 am

autumnSkies

autumnSkies

Hi there,

We need (well, in fact, Deman needs, because I'm not working much at the moment...) proofreaders, indeed... though I'd like to say that we need cute girls as well *cough*.
I see that you are French but how about English? I mean, what about your level? Can you handle proofreading?
Basically, it is about making sure (well, mostly sure!) that the translation is accurate and that the text itself is understandable.

See with Deman if you can grab his translated Chapter 25 to try proofreading and see how WE do our things in here and how YOU do things. Smile

See ya.

4[Translator (or else)] zetrashman Empty Re: [Translator (or else)] zetrashman Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:29 pm

Deman

Deman
Admin

@zetrashman : The chapter 25 is released. If you want to check it, please do so and I'll fix the errors you report. Smile

http://eden-nya.net

5[Translator (or else)] zetrashman Empty Re: [Translator (or else)] zetrashman Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:18 am

zetrashman

@autumnSkies: For the cute girl, I can't do anything (there's no cute girl who read mangas in my surrounding, they're mostly fans of Twilight and house music). About my English level, I read scans in English (well, a big part of it, I can't stand not reading One Piece in French), that's how I end up on your website.

@Deman: I see no problem.

Allez, point (et désolé d'avoir posté cette connerie au mauvais endroit).

6[Translator (or else)] zetrashman Empty Re: [Translator (or else)] zetrashman Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:48 am

autumnSkies

autumnSkies

zetrashman wrote:@autumnSkies: For the cute girl, I can't do anything (there's no cute girl who read mangas in my surrounding, they're mostly fans of Twilight and house music).
Eh, mon pauvre, Twilight et de la house... Surprised

7[Translator (or else)] zetrashman Empty Re: [Translator (or else)] zetrashman Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:37 am

zetrashman

Sorry I won't be able to help before July... putain de bac!

8[Translator (or else)] zetrashman Empty Re: [Translator (or else)] zetrashman Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:21 am

autumnSkies

autumnSkies

zetrashman wrote:de bac!
hahaha.

Pardon.

(hahaha.)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum