Eden-nya
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scanlation group and community around the manga Dreamland

Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

You are not connected. Please login or register

(Translator) Funkykiwi

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1(Translator) Funkykiwi Empty (Translator) Funkykiwi Sun May 22, 2011 4:48 pm

Funkykiwi

Funkykiwi

Hi! I know I really suck at introductions but I'll do my best xD.

I'm Funkykiwi, I'm French, 19 and I live in Toulouse. I discovered Dreamland recently on mangahere and I immediately fell in love with this series so I'm here to participate in its translation.

As for my experience with English I spent several months in english speaking countries (New Zealand, Scotland...), attended an international high school in France and I'm currently in prepa HEC so basically all I do during my english classes now is translating stuff.

I would be very glad to help you here on Eden-nya and I hope you pick me Smile

Thanks!

2(Translator) Funkykiwi Empty Re: (Translator) Funkykiwi Sun May 22, 2011 5:12 pm

Deman

Deman
Admin

Hey mate!
Thanks for your proposition Smile

First of all, I need to know if you plan on being often present on the forums because we have a lot of members that don't come anymore. It's somehow frustrating. Rolling Eyes

Concerning your level in English, we have a proof reader now, so it just has to be understable for him to work easily.

I must say that actually, I'm alone doing translations... So I wouldn't mind a new translator.

Anyway, I'll give you a test, when the cleaning of the next chapter will be done (then I'll give you a page to translate)

So please wait till then. Smile

http://eden-nya.net

3(Translator) Funkykiwi Empty Re: (Translator) Funkykiwi Sun May 22, 2011 5:44 pm

Funkykiwi

Funkykiwi

No problem, I'll be patient Smile

Clearly, I plan on getting involved so you can count on me to stick around if I'm needed Wink

Thanks again!

4(Translator) Funkykiwi Empty Re: (Translator) Funkykiwi Fri May 27, 2011 9:35 pm

Deman

Deman
Admin

Sorry for being late, i was quiet busy at school this week Sad
Well the new chapter is cleaned, and I don't know if you would mind translating it ?
I mean, this way, I could see your skills, and as there is not so much dialogues in this one. Smile
I make you a member of the team, the cleaned chapter is available in the Raws section, just say if you can translate it on the topic where I posted the chapter!

http://eden-nya.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum